Time goes so quickly, drags so forlornly and only moves when you stop waiting for it to "get on with it"......


I'm in a holding pattern, seems as though the muse has decided to throw a whole bunch of inspirations at me while I am literally tying together some loose ends (on the loom and in the knitting baskets) so I'm filling little journals as fast as I can. Okay, I could get some more creative work done if I wasn't finding absolutely incredible silk fabrics on Etsy. Art is on silk, quilt is on cotton, I haven't cooked a meal from scratch since the stack of books on my side of the bed fell over and begged to be read. As an artist - it is paramount to support others in the arts by reading their books ( LOVE, love, love, Julie Powell's' 2 books and of course the film is a scream) and the trips across the state to check in on artists that used to live in the same neighborhood makes finding time to stitch a bitch as well. Oh well......plod on, plod on.!

Comments

Popular Posts