Getting a Hang of this ATC Thing!

Well, I managed to make 2 deadlines. Yea! And, signed up for another - just waiting to find out who my partner is on Creative Souls it really has been fun and the creative people there are just AMAZING!  The theme for the second ATC was dress forms. 



In the mean time, there is another project that is worth looking into: 

Logo2011To get there use this link
Here is what the announcement says:

"One World One Heart is a worldwide event for bloggers' only. It gives all those who blog a chance to meet and mingle and form connections with those they may not have otherwise met from all over the world. In the past 4 years this event has grown to over 1,000 participants with lasting friendships (and even one love connection) formed along the way. Think of it as a GIGANTIC open house allowing you to travel without ever leaving your home........going from blog to blog(in various countries) seeing the wonder each one has created and meeting all the fabulous people behind those blogs. As a bonus each blogger participant will offer up a "door prize or prizes"....just for dropping by, saying hello and seeing their world. It's really that easy.

When the event begins on January 30th all the links will be added first come first served to a separate page..."

So, visit the link and see what is going on.  I am always interested in what people on the other side of the world are doing and thinking about, aren't you? 

When I first entered the world of blogging it was intimidating.  Learning how to build a page, even if it was a template - all the choices!  Then, if that wasn't mind boggling enough for someone who is left-handed and therefore right-brained....I had to come up with witty things to say and learn how to use still another electronic device - the digital camera with all of its assorted filtering devices designed to get the image from the camera into the computer.  But, I survived - the computer, not so much at first.  I'm one of those people who when I have a really, really stressful day or I am sufficiently upset - I manage to make computers shut down or blink when they aren't supposed to.  I stop watches and in general do not mesh well with electronic devices.  Though I do have to say that the camera and I are getting along swell - not so much with the various sundry printing mechanisms.  LOL.  Everyone has something that is odd about them, I have lots.

But, getting back to the One World, One Heart blog extravaganza!  You KNOW you want to see it!

I worry sometimes that no one out there is listening, or looking.  But that is okay.  It is a place where my family can go and peek at what their crazy sister is up to from time to time.  And, it is a great place to send friends who have similar hobbies - such as collection UFOs - (un-finished projects), one sock, one glove knit before my attention span has drifted to another project.


 



 We are getting ready to move (if the sale doesn't take until the 4th of July) and I have a lot of 'stuff' in my basement 'studio' that needs to be culled to a more manageable amount.  I won't have 800 square feet in the next house - but then again I won't have to climb up and down the stairs (and with a damaged spine; that's not easy), nor will I have the temperature controlled space at 65 degrees year round (a plus when you are going through menopause) - but, I say: If there is an inch of vertical space that has not been fitted with shelving, baskets and boxes to hide, er, organize all that fabric, yarn, and paper - Well, I'm just not doing my job! 

So, Is there anyone out there reading this?

Comments

Popular Posts