Day 5

Okay, so I'm not the worlds smartest being when it comes to getting images into the blog. I know, I know, it doesn't take long to figure it out - - - but I'm a tactile, right brain creature, not a logical left brain person so things that require electricity often short out when my patience runs thin..... But there it is, the fabulous, stupendous NANOWRIMO emblem! Last night I passed the 5k mark - though I noticed that there are those who have already passed the 10k. I look at the whole thing a s a challenge to make it through to the finish line. Much like college. Unlike life where you are dragged kicking and screaming to a finish line that no one mortal knows when it will be. LOL.
So, to all those who write, Write On! And to all those who dream - get thee to a typewriter and write. (or laptop).
5k down, 45k to go.

Comments

Popular Posts