Twenty-one thousand, two hundred and ninety one words and still going!!!!!

I want to thank my ardent supporters who are reading as I write and have held off with their editorial review, as agreed, until December 1st. God bless them!!! The basset, Izzy is an astute reader and though she doesn't care much for the details of spelling and grammar, she is great at realistic dialog. Scarlett on the other hand is a real stickler for grammar and punctuation and I look forward to reviewing the text through December. There really is nothing like the home team routing for you every step of the way. Scarlett has taken up residence next to the computer and since we got her fitted for glasses she no longer squints or rolls on her back from exhausting hours of reading under my elbow. We have had a few close calls in the "potty" department with Izzy waking me up from a sound sleep with the keyboard impressed on my forehead after falling asleep typing.

I think that I hear them calling now, the line is forming at the back door waiting for me.

So - keep the cards and letters of support coming - we are getting near the middle of the month and have nearly 4,000 more words to make it.

Comments

Popular Posts