KETO JOURNEY: DAY 9

 Keto Day 9

BP: 146/74  Pulse: 61
Sugar: forgot this morning
Weight: 276

Forgive the delay in charting Keto progress - I just got out of the hospital with another Afib and a strange one it was at that.  I came home last night and stood on the scale - it was 275.5....unfortunately, after a rather harrowing time in MCCU (medical critical care unit) and having a magnesium reading bottom out, right on the verge of passing out from nausea and BP drop, I decided that going out for Mexican food would be a good thing.  After all, if you almost died - what would you do?  Okay, maybe not everyone would celebrate life with a Long Island Iced tea and a meal with beefstek, shrimp, onions, mushrooms, avocado, sour cream and some refried beans (and a few, or more, chips and bean dip).  So, the scale went up a pound.    

I am still pretty tired, but got up to make breakfast for this wonderful soul who has taken it upon himself to make sure I am safe, secure and cared for.  He has always gone to the ER with me, always visited at the hospital, always come back to collect me and while some people take for granted those who care enough to be there - I have gone through some pretty harrowing ER and surgeries and cancer by myself.  I mention this because here is a picture of the very tired, very extended and very wonderful love of my life - Tim.


Comments

Popular Posts